SENIOR SYSTEM (JAVA) ENGINEER
SENIOR SYSTEM (JAVA) ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent Java skill and server-side Java development;
- Good understanding of JVM architecture, Garbage collection, Collections and Concurrency framework, reactive and event-based programming;
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Spring Framework, RESTful API development, ORM frameworks such as MyBatis;
- Experience in RDBMS such as Oracle and MySQL and familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as DynamoDB;
- Proficiency with SQL and SQL Optimization;
- Strong experience in streaming and message queue like Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Strong experience in NoSQL DB like MongoDB, and Cassandra;
- Strong experience in data modeling and database schema design;
- TDD experience in unit tests such as JUnit 3,4 and mocking libraries such as Mockito;
- Ability to understand and configure Tomcat 7,8;
- Experience in Linux based infrastructure maintenance;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Maven, SVN/GIT, CodePipeline and etc;
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development process such as Jira;
- Experience in AWS functionalities including AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, ElastiCache Redis;
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations;
- Fast self-leaner;
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.