Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Collaborate with engineers to build, maintain, and support our data collection pipeline.
- Deploy and maintain new services as needed, with relevant logs, metrics, and monitors in place.
- Provide data engineering support to the data science team to productionize their research.
- Participate in product requirements gathering and design reviews.
- You have a commitment to putting the children we serve at the center of everything you do.
- You have proficient software development knowledge, with at least a year of professional experience building, growing, and maintaining products.
- You have experience building and debugging distributed systems. You approach bug reports not with dread but with curiosity and excitement to learn.
- You have empathy and can be a strong advocate for our users while balancing the constraints of engineering realities.
- You’re experienced with the culture of devops and can own the lifecycle of services.
- You have the ability and interest to learn new technologies quickly.
- You are comfortable collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions that benefit users.
- You communicate clearly, efficiently, and thoughtfully. We’re a highly-distributed team and written communication is crucial, from Slack to pull requests to code reviews.
- Elasticsearch / PostgreSQL
- AWS / Terraform
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Node / Typescript
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.