SENIOR SRE/DEVOPS ENGINEER
SENIOR SRE/DEVOPS ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS (EC2, ECR, VPC, Networking, Security Groups, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, etc.).
- Proficiency in the deployment of microservices.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins.
- Experience with automation scripts.
- Experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of databases.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Grafana, InfluxDB, and Prometheus.
- Deploy microservices.
- Create and administer AWS resources.
- Implement alerting, logging, and monitoring.
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to share/gain knowledge.
- Look for opportunities to elevate the process and more.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.