Facility Emulation Platform
Desktop, QA, UI/UX
C#, .NET, Unity 3D
Company designs and manufactures individual products and material handling equipment such as automated storage and retrieval systems. Additionally, the company provides software and IT solutions such as warehouse management systems and systems that support material flow and paperless order picking operations.
The company’s facility platform helps potential customers to, based on the technical specification, build and configure virtual emulation of warehouse conveyors in real-time and estimate proper time, efforts, and budget prior to implementation on the premises.
- Optimize the facility emulation platform by improving UI/UX design.
- Add new features to the existing solution.
- Improve the current QA processes within the product.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- A dedicated development team structure.
- Update the existing UI with new components and features.
- A new script for Top-Down Camera behavior.
- Perform several types of testing: exploratory, functional, UI, cross-browser, end-to-end and cross-platform