any city, Ukraine
- Understanding of the ins and outs of the web technology, different browsers/client limitations, etc.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills, ability to understand existing code and make adjustments to code when needed.
- Very strong in client-side programming not limited but including:
- Converting PSD/Zeplin/Other-UI requirements to web front-end deliverables, work with other developers and make necessary adjustments when needed.
- Ability to deliver the front-end deliverables to support cross-platforms/browsers/devices.
- Strong experience with SCSS/LESS, ability to change existing code to support multiple UI brands.
- Ability to use browser developer tools efficiently to detect improvements needed in performance, audits, etc.
- Expertise in reading, writing, speaking, understanding, and satisfactorily communicating with others in English in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Well-versed in SCRUM methodologies and ability to facilitate SCRUM daily meetings.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with .NET technology stack like .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WEB API, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS, or experience with similar CMS.
- Knowledge of CDN concepts/advantages/disadvantages.
- Work in a Scrum team to deliver new components of the public websites.
- Have a good understanding of modern web development technologies, feature-rich CMS systems, and support highly trafficked global websites.
- Perform the complete cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and work with and in pairs with other team members of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- Build the platform with quality in mind. Work closely with QA to ensure that all changes are correctly understood, testable, and automated where it is sensible.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values and maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.