JAVA / GWT DEVELOPER
JAVA / GWT DEVELOPER
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Translate high level requirements into specific software requirements
- Design and develop architectural concepts
- Participate in design reviews
- Participate in iterative UX design process led by UX designers
- Develop screens and dashboards following wireframes and prototypes provided by UX designers
- Test developed software
- Peer code review developed software
- Generate and/or review test requirements
- Identify methods to automate software verification
- Generate design documentation
- Participate as a member of a Scrum team
- Work with cross-functional teams to release software products
- Learn and apply new tools, technologies, and industry best practices
- Involved in training activities of developed software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of front-end software development experience
- Willingness to travel 5% - 10%
JPA/SQL Server 2014/2016 familiarity
OO design principles
This will be a plus:
- UX Design Principles
- Familiarity with Polymer, Angular JS, etc.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and frameworks for UX
Performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of the field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.