SENIOR C/C++ DEVELOPER
SENIOR C/C++ DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
Learning the company novel HW platform functionality
In-depth learning of InnoDB
Working with company architecture team
Writing a SW architecture spec for the project
Developing new InnoDB-compatible storage engine that is optimized to company storage platform
A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
Seven to ten years of software engineering or software development experience, out of which at least five in C/C++.
Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
Experience in developing databases and storage systems
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
Excellent coding skills.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.