SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
As part of this team, a Developer is expected to:
- A skilled developer that can master the development of commercial applications
- Works independently and within a team with little required coaching
- Coaches and mentors lesser experienced developers
- Continually improving skill level through certifications and training
- Supports change in internal initiatives
- Ability to break down tasks into work packets
- Contributes to the requirements and design of the project
- Delivers properly developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements
- Supports internal development and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or other Engineering degrees)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Databases and scripting
- Advanced knowledge in Java
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge about testing process
- Good knowledge and usage of Linux, Windows
- Industry experience preferred – Warehouse
- Lean development and best practices knowledge
- English upper-intermediate and higher
This will be a plus:
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
- knowledge of computer systems and technologies
- technical competency
- the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- a meticulous and organized approach to work
- a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- thoroughness and attention to detail
- business skills and commercial awareness
- the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.