SENIOR QA ENGINEER
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Svitla Systems is a proven software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Perform manual testing for complex system, which consist of SDK, various tools, SDKs, Android (Unity and native) video players and web applications;
- Design test cases;
- Create and maintain a test suite;
- Run tests, provide test results;
- Develop automation test scripts to automate manual test cases;
- Participate in daily standup meetings with results and potential blockers;
- Prepare test strategy, create test plans and run tests;
- Organize and triage defects for software developers.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing;
- 2+ years of experience in mobile testing (Android native applications) is a must;
- Ability to read and analyze mobile application logs using different tools (ADB for Android etc.);
- Understand typical use-cases on Android devices;
- Understand recommended application behavior and policies from Google;
- Practical experience in complex solutions testing, which includes mobile, web interfaces;
- Ability to build test processes from scratch and improve them;
- Ability to communicate directly with customer, prove benefits of testing approaches, analyzing and prioritize requirements, manage own work;
- Experience working with Unity Editor;
- Experience with C# scripting for test automation;
- Knowledge of basic video creation/editing operations;
- Ability to automate tests with report generation.
This will be a plus:
- ISTQB certificate;
- Android app development, Java, Google CTS testing, automated Monkey tests, understanding of graphics.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.