SENIOR ROR DEVELOPER
SENIOR ROR DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
As a Back-End RoR Engineer, you will:
- Deliver high-quality ROR code and documentation for an optimized Web-based platform.
- Work with local and remote team members. Coordinate software deliverables with remote teams.
- Work with Front-End and Design teams.
- Focus heavily on optimizing performance, reliability and integration tasks.
- 4+ years of software development experience on back end systems.
- Proficiency with Ruby/Rails.
- Competency in SQL and relational databases (PostgresSQL preferable).
- Strong communication and a team player.
- Excellent troubleshooting and design skills.
- Expert with agile development process and project management tools like Trello and Jira.
- Ability to work in a tight feedback loop with Design.
- Experience with Bitbucket or other distributed SCM systems.
- Professional experience developing scalable backend applications.
This will be a plus:
- Experience with cloud-based software development (Ie. Azure, AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with Heroku platform.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.