SENIOR SALESFORCE ENGINEER
SENIOR SALESFORCE ENGINEER
Any city, Mexico
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (or another related field) or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in the IT industry experience in a highly technical role.
- Experience in extensive salesforce administration, including by not limited to - User Management, Page Layouts, Profiles, Roles, Field Level Security, Object Level Security, Templates, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Community Portal and Record Types.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce customizations, including by not limited to – Process Builder, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, Lightning App Builder, and Custom Objects.
- Experience working with batch processing and scheduled jobs in the Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of Salesforce integrations and web services development, including Salesforce API and third-party cloud integration platforms like Zapier.
- Familiarity with APEX code development, SOQL, and Salesforce Data Loader.
- Working knowledge of typical SDLC processes and Salesforce platform technology best practices and coding standards.
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer and Salesforce Admin.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in actively creating and nurturing innovative solutions for complex and rapidly changing business problems.
- Leadership potential (someone wanting to help grow and improve the client’s Salesforce platform, add to their skills, and meet career goals).
- Enjoy working in a positive, team-oriented environment that rewards “working smart” and praises effective collaboration.
- Design and develop technical solutions in Salesforce and related external platforms and integration tools.
- Perform Salesforce administration tasks in line with platform and industry best practices and internally established standards.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to analyze and troubleshoot issues and process breakdowns.
- Cooperate with technical decision-makers to suggest and help implement the architecture and process improvements.
- Collaborate directly with external clients and vendors to implement new features and integrations.
- Manage a task priority queue and occasionally assign appropriate tasks to team members.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Code’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.